Editing images according to the layer above will create a new skin for you. Lets Begin.
- Save the image below and open it with Paint or any other photo editor
- Now customize the image to you liking following the layout/pattern above
- Now save it as a bitmap, or PNG or Jpg image on your desktop
- After saving, copy the image to the skin folder in your GTA folder
- The folder is probably C:\Program Files\DexAry\Grand Theft Auto - Vice City\skins or find it yourself
- Now load the game and change the skin to your own
And here is what it'll look like in GTA