Hello peeps, a lot of people find it difficult to download from Youtube these days so i am here to tell you how. There are several ways to
download from Youtube and other websites that have videos embedded in them.
I will teach you how to do these with the help of IDM - Internet Download Manager.
We'll be doing this in the following Steps:
- You can search "free download of IDM" in google search and download.
- After installing IDM, it'll tell you that it has successfuly integrated into firefox
- If IDM displayed the previous message skip to Step 9, otherwise proceed to the next step
- Download the IDM firefox extension here
- After download, in your firefox browser, Go to tools and click Add-ons,
or press Ctrl + Shift + A to open the add-ons window.
- At the top right, Click on a small wheel that stands for settings and select "Install add-on from file".
- Locate the extension you just downloaded and select Open.
- Follow any instructions and restart firefox.
- Now go to www.youtube.com and search for the video you want to download
- Wait for the video to load and something similar to the image below will appear asking you to download with IDM
- Click on the "Download with IDM" button and select the format in which you would like your video to be.
- The next thing it will show you will be the dialog box below
- Click on Start Download and your download will commence.
Now you can begin to download from Youtube, anyday and anytime.