Tuesday 18 September 2012

WishFree Tech Blog Awards 2012

The Wish Free Tech Blog Awards 2012 is here and as you could have guessed, there is a very high level of competition. I got an email not too long ago, inviting me to participate in this contest. It was cool, ya know. This particular awards is currently available only for Technology blogs. Lest i forget, I need you guys to vote for KYD Evolution here http://contest.wishfree.com/blog-contest/blogs/KYD-Evolution-1648. All you need to do is Login with your Facebook or Twitter accounts and Nominate. Thank you as you do so.

4 comments:

  1. Cool innovation. I will vote you on the contest soon. How I wish there is something of this nature for other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its awesome dear , Please vote for blogs daddy to win wishfree tech award 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Gagan, added your blog to my roll. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your feedback in the comment box, for us to know how this post has helped. And don't forget to join, by using the 'Join this site' button on the right. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Widgets Twitter Bird Gadget