GParted is a free partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions.
With GParted you can resize, copy, and move partitions without data loss, enabling you to:
- Grow or shrink your C: drive
- Create space for new operating systems
- Attempt data rescue from lost partitions
- performing actions with partitions such as:
- create or delete
- resize or move
- set new UUID
- copy and paste
- Manipulate file system such as:
- ext2 / ext3 / ext4 fat16 / fat3
- hfs / hfs+
- reiserfs / reiser4
GParted can be used on x86 and x86-64 based computers running Linux, Windows, or Mac OS X by booting from media containing GParted Live. A minimum of 128 MB of RAM is needed to use all of the features of the GParted application.
GParted is a free software that can be shared and distributed for free, you can download it at http://gparted.sourceforge.net/