One of the recommended ones include LockDir. I have been using Lockdir for a while now, probably over a year and i havent really detected any bug of any sorts or unwanted acts from its side.. All you need to do is just password your files and they are very much secured.
How To Use?
1. Copy LockDir to the directory you would like to secure
2. Run LockDir and select the kind of security you want
3. Type in your password, and watch as the magic happens... hehehehe...
Your files are now secured
Features : -
- Three Methods: Lock,Scramble and Encrypt Folder. Depending on the security level you need.
- On the Fly Protection: Using the Strong protection technology that can effectively lock/encrypt all your files.
- Strong Encryption: A strong industry standard 256-bit BLOWFISH Encryption is used to encrypt your files.
- Portability: Folders can be protected on portable devices like USB flash disk and removable hard disk.
- Drive Firewall: Allows you to protect your data from virus and other bad software.
- Security: Protected files are totally hidden and locked, undeletable, unmovable and totally inaccessible.
Click here to download LockDir